Sunday, September 28, 2008

Three

I was tagged, so here goes....

3 favorite last purchases

brown skirt
brown rug
brown couch and chair (I like brown!)

3 favorite movies

Pride and Prejudice
Miss Potter
Singles Ward

3 things I haven't done yet

Painting a desk
Finished Scrap booking
Christmas projects

3 things I can't live w/o (family, and gospel a given)

long showers
pizza cutter
insulin

3 favorite dishes

Stuffed shells
Broccoli casserole
Empanadas

3 favorite TV shows

Army wives
Biggest loser
Family Feud

3 last places I traveled

Twin Falls, Idaho
Salt Lake City, Utah
I need to get out more

3 favorite desserts

Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip cookies
Brownies

3 things I would buy if $ wasn't an issue

Laser hair removal ( So I wouldn't ever have to shave my legs again!)
Land
Camping trailer

3 wishes

To adopt a child this year
To adopt two children this year
To adopt three children this year

3 people I tag

Cami
Carrie
Codi

2 comments:

Anna said...

oh Whit! I love your wishes! You are in our prayers every night. love you!

Alli Blue said...

Whitney~ This is Allison (Smith) Blue.(old 4th warder) I found your blog off of Hailey Frogleys! I have not seen you in ages! Looks like you are doing great! Happy Fall!