Monday, October 6, 2008

Quotes

Here are some of my favorite quotes from General Conference

"...find joy in the journey."
"HOPE leads to peace, mercy, rejoicing, and happiness."
" The next time you are tempted to groan, laugh instead."
"...opposition can be an opportunity."
"Angels are still sent to help us!"
"Council with the Lord in all our doings."
"Hope you know I had a hard time."

I really enjoyed conference this year. My kids sat and listened while working hard on their packets. It was nice.

3 comments:

Hulberts said...

Did you have the kids do those conference packets that I sent you? I'll have to agree with you that Conference was amazing!

Angie said...

I, too loved Conference. I think I acutally listened more, in bed with the stomach flu, than helping my kids stay busy!! I can't remember a Conference with that many stories and talks about hope and so much too look forward to. One of my favorites was L. Tom Perry. I loved the quote, "The best is yet to be." I feel like this Conference was for me and my family and the things we are in the middle of struggling with. It was wonderful. Thanks for sharing your favorites. We would love to see you if your in town over Thanksgiving...

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

it was a really good session this year, I thought. Pres. Monson had a really nice message in particular. Good quotes you pulled from it - nice!