Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello Blue Eyes!


This is my darling nephew. He came for a visit this past weekend. His parents, and my parents came too. It was great to see all of them. But, the highlight was defiantly getting to know my nephew a little better. Here is what I learned......
When he talks, it sounds like he is singing.
He has very quick feet. He could be a future River Dance man.
He is a light sleeper, but if he is awake everyone should be too.
He loves being outside and getting dirty.
He makes elephant noises, or tries too.
He has no idea who Uncle Rocky is.
I am so glad Mason came. It was nice to have baby sounds in the house again. Reese and Lacey thanks for coming. I know there wasn't a whole lot happening around here, but I loved having you. My kids are still talking about the weekend. We love you, and can't wait to see you next month!

1 comment:

Hulberts said...

I am glad you were able to pick up on almost all of Mason's little quirks. We all had a blast too. I am also very excited to be back in less than a month! Way to go, Idaho!