Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Honey, don't be mad."



That was the sentence I heard coming into the kitchen last week. Then I realized what he was talking about.... just another broken broom. No, this is not the first time it has happened. This is the forth broom he has busted. Buy a stronger broom... it doesn't work. We have had brooms made out of all materials, and this is what happens to them. The trick to not breaking the broom is to use it for what it is intended, sweeping. Not shoveling snow, scraping the floor to get up what the kids spilled, or whatever else he has tried. I guess he just doesn't know his own strength. Oh, and no I was not not mad, it is starting to become funny.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I thought for sure there was going to be a bow practice story coming. I want to know, what was he doing with the broom!!

Hulberts said...

What did those brooms ever do to you? Is it because they are home with your wife all day while you go to work? Don't be jealous, it's just a broom.

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

That is a lot of brooms! And, I agree, kids say the darndest things. And why can't camo be a favorite color? COme on, any teacher should know that!

Anna said...

oh Rocky and his big muscles! Take him shopping for the new one, let him pick out somthing he thinks is strong enough. HA!

Coombs Family said...

That is impressive. I don't know that I have ever heard of a broom breaking, let a long 4! Nice work.