Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wonderful Day



We had the opportunity to tour the new Twin Falls, Idaho temple. What a great day! We stopped at the cemetery first to pay our respects to my grandparents. I got emotional, but I am very glad we went. It caused many conversations with the kids, and we shared memories of Grandma Olive. Next we headed for the tour. Wow!!!! The temple was breath taking. It was such a humble experience to be sitting in the temple with my family. I hope it will just be a first for us. I loved every minute of it. It is so great to have a temple there. Twin Falls was founded by many of my ancestors, and I know they have seen and are proud of the town they created that now holds a house of the Lord. My heart was overflowing with joy. I love the temple and the blessing it brings. I am so excited for Twin and the surrounding areas.
We ended the day by going to Chili's. Rocky announced we were celebrating one year in our house. One year!!!! Yeah! Here's to a wonderful day!!!!

3 comments:

Hulberts said...

Yay for the temple! Congrats for being in your house for a year too. That's great! Might I just add that Rocky is looking very young and fit. Lookin' good.

Lesley said...

The temple is so beautiful. I went with my mom and it was great. That was the first time I had been in a temple with my mom. So that was neat since it was just my mom and I. Great pictures of the family at the temple!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see the temple. So cool to have another one in Idaho.