Wednesday, August 20, 2008

15

So I was tagged awhile ago.... here goes Lesley.

Joys
1. Family
2. Religion
3. Food ;)

Fears
1. My husband not returning from a hunting trip.
2. Heights
3. Waiting

Goals
1. Live with my family forever
2. Go on a mission
3. Several projects around my house

Collections
1. I am collecting kids right now--anyone want to donate:)
2. random containers for my mom's classroom
3. elephants

Random Facts About ME
1. I can fit 52 grapes in my mouth at one time.
2. I like archery (don't tell my husband, or he will buy me a bow)
3. I was in our local newspaper a few months ago.

So her are 15 more things to get to know me better. I will tag Emily and Janel.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Well, I'm sealing my lips on the archery comment!! HA! Whit. Fun stuff. I think you should scan and post that new family pic!

Heidi said...

The 52 grapes sounds like something that I would know, but since I don't maybe I should find out??