Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hip hip hooray! It's project day!

So, I opened a box last night, and much to my surprise I found several unfinished projects. I was so excited because I thought I had lost this box amongst all our moves. Well, now it is open, and ready to go. I am finishing up on some stitching projects. The only problem is that I do not know what I am going to do with them once they are done. I have one stitched rectangle for each month. Each one has a word and a picture on them, and they coordinate with the holiday or theme of the month. So, any suggestions on what to do with them once they are all stitched? Happy project day!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

frame them and switch them out each month or make them into pillow covers and switch out a throw pillow each month

Lesley said...

Project days are so much fun! You could make a quilt with them and hang it up all year round. Or you could frame your little squares and display one at a time. Have fun!

Angie said...

I have a project like that too. I know where it is, but it's still unfinished!! Maybe you'll insipre me! Post a picture when your done!! Remember the good old days of show and tell in our 4 plex! So fun.