Monday, March 15, 2010

Scroll Down

Scroll down.... all the way down to the bottom of our blog. Here you will find our adoption timeline. I would like to draw your attention to the faces of those cute little people. Look at the husband's face. He is smiling, and ever so lovingly holding his wife's hand. Then look at the wife's face. HA! She looks like she has had one too many late nights with tear filled eyes. It kind of looks like hubby is helping her walk. I again think this is funny. Those who know me, know we have had nights like that. That first year of waiting, those nights were at least once a week. Now, only every 3 months or so. We are not saying we don't care, we are just saying that with time comes peace. We have waited a long time for adoption to happen for us. We so grateful for our 2 children. We have been so blessed over the years. Yes, there are still days where my faith is weak, but overall, I know this will happen. I know my Father in Heaven loves me, and knows every desire in my heart.

3 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

aw.....I'm all teary eyed. We love you both so much!

Mary said...

I just added this link under "Hoping To Adopt" on my adoption blog!

tookiecramer said...

Hi Whit! I think of you guys and where you are at in your adoption journey a lot. Someday you will be on the other side, looking back at now and you will be SO GLAD everything happened exactly the way it did. Good to hear how you are see your cute kids - they have grown so much! Melissa Nelson