Friday, March 19, 2010

Build A Bear





Thank you to our wonderful neighbors who gave my kiddos gift certificates to Build a bear! We had so much fun picking out the animals, stuffing them, and dressing them. I am so grateful we had this opportunity. I loved every minute of it. As did my children. (I wish they would have had something like this when I was growing up. All of my stuffed animals had names, and spouses! Some of them didn't get along with one another, so I had to separate them. They also came alive at night. Hee hee! I know, I know.... to much information.) But the whole experience was so fun. Bud picked a camouflage bear, and dressed him in Darth Vador gear. Pinkie picked a pink bear and dressed her in sleeping beauty attire. Bud's bear guards his door at night. Pinkie's bear sleeps with her. So great!

3 comments:

Bekah: said...

Hi! Your family is so cute! And please by all means link my blog. We can be blog friends!

Natalie said...

Hey Whitney it's Natalie. Your kids are huge. I haven't seen you forever. Hope everything is going well. Keep in touch with us through our blog at the kemp5.blogspot.com.

Amber said...

hey whitney!! i didn't know you had a blog!! i saw you and maddie on megan's brassy apple blog (we have a mutual friend). what a small world!!!
my blog: davenam.blogspot.com