Friday, March 19, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? No.


2. What temperature do you keep your house? 72 degrees in the winter, 74 in the summer

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes? No. I am not a fan of dusting so it is the last thing I notice in someones house.


4. What's the worst job you ever had? House keeper. It was the first job I ever had. She paid me by buying me a porcelain doll. Looking back I loved the idea, but hated the work.

5. What is your most sentimental possession? I have several. I am a sentimental fool. I hang on to clothes for sentimental value. I have a shirt of my Grandpas. I have the shirt I wore on my first date with Rocky. I have my wedding dress and shoes. I have the outfits I brought my babies home from the hospital in. This is just to name a few. Hee hee!


Play along!

No comments: