Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cards

Oh how I love Christmas cards! They have been rolling in all month. I love the pictures, and reading all the family and friend updates. They are so great! Normally we send out cards, but we are doing something different this year. KJane Designs awarded Rocky and I with the greatest adoption cards ever! They are so cute! (Check out her site below) What is an adoption card you ask? Well, it is just like a business card. It has our family picture on it, with information on how to find our online adoption profile, email, and contact information. What do you do with them? We pass them out to everyone we know. We hang them in our local high schools, and churches. We give them to our bishop. We leave them with a tip when we go out to eat. We always take them when we go out of town, and leave them wherever we go. We give them to our friends who may know someone who is placing their child(ren) for adoption. We give them to friends and family to do the same. In our efforts to adopt, we would love your help. If you feel comfortable passing out our cards, please leave us a comment, and I will send some your way. Thank you for your love and support! We have been hoping to adopt for 2 years, and we are excited to continue our search in this manner. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Adoptive Momma said...

Send em' to me sista! I'll pass them out!

Alli Blue said...

That is great! I will post one on my blog!

Stephen & Kendra said...

Give some to me at church the next time you see me and I will hand them out too. You are so adorable. Happy Birthday by the way. :)