Friday, December 11, 2009

30th year


I recently had a birthday. I turned 31. Normally I would be a bit reluctant to share my age, but this year is differnet. I survived my 30th year! I wasn't excited at all to turn 30. I always thought it was old. Looking back at this year just makes me laugh, and cry (happy tears of course). It was a good year. Full of many many surprises. Some details of this year I will not share, but here are my favorites.

-New cell phone... I love texting!

-Mother of 4 for a moment in time. I love you boys!

-Spent the summer at our local water park. We had so much fun!

-Both kids in school. Still not use to the silence.

-Rocky got an elk. I helped grind it into burger. Not doing that again.

-Rocky has a new calling. Our phone keeps ringing.

-Entertained more than ever before.

-Made some incredible friends.
-My son was baptized.
-My daughter is not a baby anymore.

-Made 190 sugar cookies, and 6 tubs of frosting.

-Renewed our home study. We are in it for another year!

Though it may not seem like a lot to some, it was to me. I left out several things that happened in our families. I do not have permission to share. This year was crazy, but good. What will my 31st year bring?

2 comments:

The Five Darrington's said...

Love you Whit! Love, Drew

Mary said...

Happy Belated Birthday! (You're not old- I turn 36 next year.)