Friday, December 12, 2008

Visiting Teaching

Instead of visiting each sister, my partner called all of them, and we met at a restaurant for lunch. Brilliant idea if you ask me. Well, lunch was great, and the visit was better. One of the sisters noticed something on her strawberry. She thought it was a leaf or a cluster of seeds. That was until it started to move! It was a little tiny caterpillar. GROSS!!! She, of course being pregnant, couldn't eat another bite. Another sister brought it to the attention of the waiter. This was his reply. "Oh, it's okay. Those bugs just live in the fruit." And that was the end of our meal.

3 comments:

Michelle Rowe said...

I'm in shock! I can't believe the waiter knew, and seemed to be okay with the fact that bugs are living in the food. GROSS!
Good VT idea though, I'll have to try it.

Lesley said...

Oh My Goodness! That should have been free meals all around!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

WHAT??? are you serious! gross!

but completely funny at the same time! LOL