Tuesday, December 9, 2008

30

Happy Birthday to me! I am thirty! There I said it. Actually I think I have finally come to grips with it. I am thirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sweet husband made it a great day for me. He arranged a sitter, and we went on a lunch date. We went to a movie and lunch. It was great. After that we picked up the kids, came home, took naps, opened presents, ate dinner, and played Simon Says. Honey thank you for my day! I love you! Kids, I love you! Thank you for being the best kids ever! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Christie Quirl said...

What a great husband!!! So how does 30 feel? I am glad that you had a great day. Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!! I am glad you were able to really celebrate!

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday a little late! Sounds like you had a great day. Good for you!