Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is dedicated....


This is dedicated to the one I love. This post is for the man who can make me laugh harder than ever before, and cry to the point of dehydration. For the man I fell in love with and the man who he is now. This is for the cheesy smile in church when we were a new couple. For the man who went through school and couldn't bare the thought of being without his family, so we moved, and moved, and moved..... For the man who moved his family 13 times. This is for the only man I would shoot a bow and arrow for. This is for the look he gives me when things are a little crazy. This is for the nights he has rescued me from low blood sugars and for letting me recue him after the trama is over. This is for the joy I see in his eyes when he is with our children. This is for the man who loves being a dad. This is for the lessons he teaches our children that I never would. This is for treating me as though I am the only woman in the world. This is for always adoring every part of me. Looking at me as though he has never seen me before, and kissing me as though he were leaving on a long trip. For the love of my life who supports me through everything, and believes I can do anything. This is dedicaded to my husband, my friend, the father of our children, and my eternal love. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

awwwww! how stinkin' sweet are you!

Is that your living room????? :)

Cala said...

You are sooo sweet I lOVE it!!!!

Anna said...

oh whitty! you gave me chills. I hope you have a picture of him painting that color in all the houses that you have used it *wink* lol. Hope you had a rockin' valentines day