Thursday, February 21, 2008

3 a.m.

What a night! I could not fall to sleep. I did what I normally do before bed..... watch a little TV, read, prayers..... But then I was just laying there. I wasn't even thinking about anything. Usually on my sleepless nights I am thinking about something I am stressed over, but there is nothing. So I get up, get a drink, and try again. No luck. I was there for an hour, then I got up again just to do something. At threee o'clock this morning, I checked me email, then went back to bed. Sometime betweeen 3 and 4 I fell asleep, after a prayer for help. Uuuuugggg. I am tired. Does anyone ever have nights like this? Usually if I can't sleep I will go upstairs and watch tv, and it knocks me out immedialtely. But we have company, so I didn't want to wake them.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

two words: tylenol PM

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

oh ugh! that is awful! so sorry! it's makes for such a hard day following a loooong night.

Michelle Rowe said...

I hate it when I can't sleep. It's especially hard with little ones, you need all the sleep you can get!