Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Contest

My husband and I are having a contest. We are both trying to take better care of ourselves, but we needed a little motivation to keep us going. R is trying to exercise and loose weight. He is doing a great job at it. So, I told him for every ten pounds he looses, I will reward him. (We are still trying to decide to reward.) Me, on the other hand, well, I am trying to test my blood sugars more often. I have become a little relaxed since I have had children. Teasingly I said, "You should pay me." To which my husband replied, "DONE!" So for everyday I test at least 4 times, and they are no higher than 200 and no lower 60, I get paid. Funny! We started yesterday, and I am already making money! HA! The goal really is to get me back into the habit, but I might as well have a little fun while doing so.

3 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

yeah for girl power!!! sounds like a good deal to me!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Hey whitty! I just "tagged" you on my blog! If you want to play you can! :) no pressure!

http://creativeoutletdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/01/double-tagged-im-it.html

Whit said...

So, for those of you who are following our contest..... R has lost ten pounds, and I have earned $35. YES!