Monday, January 28, 2008




Angels in the snow. It is always the first thing my kids want to do if it snows. The real angels are the ones making them. I love my kids. I love listening to them laugh, and play. They make my heart smile. It has been a trying couple of weeks at our house, and I am so grateful for their strength. I have been blessed to be a wife and a mother. I am eternally grateful. My family gives my hope. My oldest is so sensitive and wears his heart on his sleeve like me. My second babe is full of life, and reminds me daily of what a joy it is to be here. My sweet husband does not make a day go by without making me laugh. These are my angels.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Sorry it's been a rough couple of weeks for you guys, we haven't had the jolliest of times either. But I want you to know that we love you and you're always in our prayer! You guys are our angels too!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know I had a Chinese neice! Her eyes disappear when she laughs like yours do Whitty!