Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Traveling Apron


My mom came up with the BRILLIANT idea of the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Apron". This apron, and matching journal, will be passed between my mom, sisters, cousins, friends, in laws, and anyone who is part of our family. When you receive the apron you are to make or create something while wearing it, then photograph and journal what you have done. I had the apron when I was in McCall. I made my favorite dip. I then took a picture, and wrote down the recipe. Not only is this a fun way to keep in contact with our family, but it is fun to see what people are cooking and crafting. Do not be surprised if you receive the apron soon. I hear it is somewhere in Utah. Great idea Mom! I love and miss you!

3 comments:

LeMira said...

That's such a GREAT idea!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I almost forgot about the traveling apron! I wonder if it will make it's way around here!

too cute and alot of fun! might have to snag the idea.....hmmmmm ;)

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME idea!