Thursday, September 23, 2010

School









School has started. Our first couple of weeks were a little crazy. Pinks missed her first couple of days of school because she was sick. So, Bud went by himself. Then Bud got sick, so Pinks went by herself. Finally both kiddos felt better, and they went to school together. Yes, I cried. I can't believe they are both in school. It is so fun to hear them tell each other about their days.
P: I raised my hand today, and the teacher did not call on me!
B: Here's what I do. I raise hand UNTIL the teacher calls on me. And, if that arm gets tired you raise the other one. Then if that one gets tired, you raise the other one.
Me: Or, you could put your hand down, and let someone else answer.
P and B: No.
LOL!!!! (all of us)

2 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Pinks hair is getting so long! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! With the raising your hand!

I like Bud's idea ... when you raise one hand and it gets tired then raise the other!! :-)

I LOVE good students!! I'm sure you're kids are awesome!!

Gabrielle