Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shake, Rattle, and Roll!!!

I am big fan of the reality show Biggest Loser. Yeah to Ali who won last night. Not only did she loose 112 pounds but she is the first female biggest loser. Anyhow, I have been thinking. I do not like to exercise. This is not a surprise to most of you. I may be thin, but who knows why. I am probably the least active person I know. Well, I do play with my kids all day. So, I am challenging myself to be active, and anyone who wants to join me. Let's start moving! We have recently had a family scare with health, and I do not want it to happen again. This person is now active, so I am joining the club. Who's with me? This is my plan. Three times a week. I am easing into it. Let's do it together!


Challenge!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I actually started last week, I'm secretly an exercise buddy to my aunt back east. She is exercising for me and her siblings and I'm exercising for her. I will now exercise for you and maybe in the process, I will see some benefits!!

Heidi said...

I registered for the Race for the Cure so I won't be able to come up to visit with Lance in May. This is bittersweet for me because I really want to come on the trip but I also want to accomplish my goal of running the 5k!!