Saturday, April 19, 2008

All about me....

I took this idea from my cousins blog. Here are 100 things you may or may not know about me.



1. I love being married.

2. I love being a mom.

3. I love food! Thank goodness for my metabolism.

4. I am shy. (Until you get to know me.)

5. I loved being pregnant. If I could I would be pregnant all of the time.

6. My favorite color is orange.

7. I love water.

8. I take long showers.

9. I brush my teeth in the shower.

10. I love to dance! Especially in the kitchen with Rocky.

11. I loved high school, but am so glad it's over.

12. I have moved 18 times in my life.

13. I love my house. I can see how people can become hermits. :)

14. I never liked to read until I read the Work and Glory series.

15. I do not like Oreo's, Doritos, or Ice Cream. That does not mean I don't eat them.

16. DVR rules!

17. I never knew people thought I would not survive Diabetes until I got married. Then I heard, "We didn't think you would live. Our prayers worked!"

18. I love prayer.

19. I believe worrying is a waste of time.

20. I do not like to shave my legs, but I do it anyway.

21. I love to laugh.

22. I love to sleep.

23. I am so glad Heaven Father has a plan, because if it were up to me, well, it wouldn't be good.

24. I love to wear skirts and dresses. I wonder where my daughter gets it?

25. I loved playing in the hills or in our backyard with my siblings.

26. My siblings always complained about me being the favorite. I wasn't, I just need extra attention due to being diabetic.

27. I love to watch people.

28. I have 1 friend I have known since I was two.

29. I can sew, but not in a straight line! HA!

30. I love to cook and bake.

31. I love holidays.

32. Almost every person I know, I have a food memory with.

33. I love the beach.

34. I like watching my husband do things around the house.

35. I miss living near my parents. I want them to live next door.

36. I love yard sales and thrift stores.

37. I love mail.

38. I love surprises.

39. My first reaction to almost everything is laughter, whether it is funny or not.

40. I miss my grandparents deeply.

41. I have a really good memory.

42. I know many weird and unusual facts.

43. My shirts are organized by color.

44. I love to paint.

45. I love jeans and tee shirts.

46. I love listening to my dad laugh.

47. I was a candy stripe-r in high school.

48. I love pageants.

49. I love movies that make me laugh and cry.

50. Adoption is awesome! I love talking about it.

51. My life is blessed.

52. I have an amazing family.

53. I have an amazing extended as well. (And of course that includes my in laws!)

54. I have a quick temper at times.

55. I spent a lot of summers in McCall, and we have continued that since we have been married.

56. These are all the jobs I have had... house cleaner, veterinarian tech, candy stripe-r, daytime nanny/nurse to a girl with CP, personal ironer, ISU solicitor, sold shoes, manger of the shoe department, dental assistant, office manager, consultant.

57. I secretly want to be a cowgirl.

58. I really enjoy blogging.

59. I enjoy taking pictures.

60. I love the smell of the grass being mowed.

61. I am thankful for my college experience. I think everyone should go away to college.

62. My husband and I are going to serve a mission together.

63. I think I am more coordinated than I am.

64. I love holidays and celebrations.

65. I used to think my stuffed animals were real. They had names and personalities. Some of them didn't get along with one another.

66. I love relish trays. YUM!

67. I don't like waiting for adoption, but I am trying to be patient.

68. Every time I see my orange kitchen aide mixer, my heart smiles. Rock gave it to me for his graduation.

69. I married a man who spoils me.

70. I thought I was contagious when I first got diabetes.

71. I love to kiss my kids on the neck, and belly.

72. I am a protective mother.

73. I cried my eyes out the first day of school. It is hard to let these kids grow up.

74. I am proud of my kids, and who they are.

75. I learn something new every time I read the scriptures.

76. I learn something new about myself every so often too.

77. I am happy with the woman I have become.

78. Crying is my second reaction to everything. It doesn't have to be sad.

79. I have been told so many times in life that I am very intimidating. What is so intimidating?

80. I do not like to be in the car for more than an hour, but it is worth it is we are heading somewhere fun!

81. I have never tried an alcoholic drink.

82. I have used 3 swear words in my life. There are so many other better things to say.

83. I should have tried harder in school. I just had too much fun.

84. I am way behind in scrap booking. My wedding album isn't done yet.

85. I like school supplies.

86. I love riding wave runners. The faster the better.

87. I love the wind in my hair.

88. I sleep with 3 pillows.

89. I am impatient with shampoo. If the bottle is half full I keep it turned up side down.

90. I have 3 ureters.

91. I wear glasses, and have since the sixth grade.

92. Sometimes I buy yummy treats and hide them, just so I do not have to share.

93. I am re-learning how to play the piano.

94. I love the smell of spit-up. (Do you think I am baby hungry?)

95. I have kept a journal since I was eight years old.

96. I have ripped and destroyed some parts of my journal.

97. I have been married almost eight years, and I am more in love with Rocky now more than ever.

98. I hope I can be as good a mother as my mom was, and is.

99. If I could be anyone, I would be me.

100. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love the gospel, and I know our Savior lives.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, 100 things! That is awesome! I don't know if I could come up with that many.

Angie said...

Witty-
Fun to read some of the unknown Witty facts. Miss having you around.
Angie

Whit said...

Hey Lacey, Tag! Write 100 things about you!

Cami Jill said...

I have a food memory of you. TCBY parfai (how do you spell that) on friday nights with a romantic comedy. Ah, that was fun! I'm trying to exercise more too. I even started a club - want to join? We meet at my house every third thursday (that's in 2 days). I too am thankful for DVR

Hulberts said...

Whit, I did 50 things. I hope that's enough.