Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged. I am supposed to write a letter to myself when I was thirteen..... Here goes...


Whitty,
Hey there! It's me, the voice in your head. HA! Thirteen isn't bad. I am writing to tell you to take better care of yourself. Your life is just beginning, and you will need your health in the future. Test your sugars, and ignore what the doctors say. You DO need to exercise daily. DO IT! Next subject, schooling. Go ahead and take the mechanics class instead of elementary ed. You will find elementary education is not for you, and you will learn later how much you will need a basic knowledge of cars.
As far as you go..... You will always learn something new about yourself. I am not going to tell you everything, because life has been and will be great for you. Believe in yourself, as you always have, and stay close to your friends and family. Life will throw you surprises, but you will know what to do. Good Luck!


I tag Jennifer

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really enjoyed your letter Whitty. You give yourself good advice for all! I believe that I went deeper than I ment to on my letter to myself at 13, but I hope you enjoy! Love you to pieces!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

thanks for playing Whitty! I loved your letter! :)

Michelle Rowe said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! We haven't talked in forever, and it's always fun to see what people are up to. Your kids are beautiful.