Monday, April 4, 2011

Temple


This has been an incredible week for us! We are getting a temple in our area. We were so excited for the announcement, that we were cheering and crying all at the same time. The kids were even cheering. What a wonderful blessing. To top it off our lawyer called and said we will finalize our adoption in court this week. YES! So we called our temple and set a date to be sealed. We are so overjoyed right now. Our family has been so blessed. I am so grateful that families can be together forever. I can not wait to be with my family in the temple! JOY!

5 comments:

Jan said...

I am doing a happy dance right now. . . I know you can envision my dancing, right? I am sooo thrilled for you! Love you guys!

Angie said...

Wonderful news. So happy for your family. Congrats.


xoxox

Christie Quirl said...

That is such great news!!! What a special day that will be for all of you!!!

Laceymay17 said...

I wish I could be there! I am so very excited for you guys. Take a lot of pictures!

Mary said...

Wonderful News! I love the family LOVE oozing out of that picture.