Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two Items of business....

#1 Have you tried the new Skittles? YUM! I grabbed some while I was in line at Wal-mart yesterday. They are the same chewy greatness that Skittles always are, but they are chocolate flavored. The flavors are; vanilla, chocolate pudding, smore's, brownie, Carmel chocolate. Delicious. Try them.

#2 We were getting ready for bed last night. Rock was in our room praying, and I was walking out to the kitchen to turn lights off. Then there was a loud THUD! I ran to see what the noise was in our room. Rocky said he thought it was me. I ran upstairs to check the kids. Nothing. It sounded like it came from outside. So both Rock and I peeked through all the windows. Well, we gathered our sleeping children, and made beds for them on our floor. Then we finally get settled down, and Rock does one more sweep of the house. He starts laughing and says he found what the sound was. It was our bunch of bananas that fell off our fruit basket, and hit the floor. So, we had a slumber party in our room, because of bananas. Funny!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The skittles sound de-li-cious as my little niece Miss Mars would say. I might have to try them!!

Banana scare-a-rama sounds pretty funny!! Nice excuse for a slumber party though. Wish I would have been there to see it!!