Sunday, April 15, 2012

Anniversary























This was the BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I have wanted to blog about this day for a year now, but have hesitated. I can not tell you all the feelings of the day, or the events. But, what I can tell you is that I know my Savior Jesus Christ loves me. I know that my little family is sealed together forever. I have never felt as close to my Father in Heaven, my Savior, and my family as I did that day. When I say my family, i mean everyone who was there with us, in the temple, waiting outside, and joining us later. Some of you are pictured. I did not get very many pictures on my camera, but our photographer did. The pictures that are posted are of my family at my home just about to head to the temple. Next is of our birth mom. She was able to be in the temple with us. Not many birth moms get to be there, but we were very grateful that she was. The next ones are of our little dinner party after our big day. We gathered at a church to bless our sweet baby, eat, and celebrate the day. The food was good and plentiful. Thank you for joining us that day, and for praying for our little guy to finally find his way to us. This day April 16, 2011 will never be forgotten. The happenings and feelings of this day I will treasure always. I love the Lord. I love my family!!!!!







2 comments:

Jan said...

That's it. . . only a year has gone by. . . it seems like it has always been this way. . . probably because you always were a forever family, always!

Love ya!
Jan

Anonymous said...

Love your dress! Wowzers on the sandwiches!! So excited for your family.

Gabrielle