Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PUMPKINS


Every year I plant pumpkins in our garden; and every year we have only been able to grow one or two. Well, this year is different! This year we grew six! SIX! There is one pumpkin for each person in the family. One for Rocky, one for me, one for Bud, one for Pinks, one for our little foster baby, and one little green one for.... Hmmmmmmmm, who is the little green one for???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's for our BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, this is not a post about pumpkins. It's an announcement. Our family has been chosen by a wonderful woman who is placing her baby. She is due in December. I will introduce you to her soon. But, for now...
WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY IN DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

LeMira said...

I'm absolutely ecstatic for you! I can't wait to hear more.

Natalie said...

Whitney-
Hey!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited to be the first to read about your awesome news. I hope everything is going well with the latest addition. Have a fun Halloween and hopefully we will get to see you soon.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Whitney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo excited for your family!!

YEAH! This is the best news I've heard all week!!

Gabrielle

Angie said...

Whit-
Every time I check your bolg... this is what I hope to read!!! I am so happy for you and Rocky and the kids. Congratulations. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! What a wonderful miracle. Love ya.

Jan said...

I am excited for you, BUT I am more excited that I don't have to keep it a secret anymore!!! :)

Michelle Rowe said...

We're so happy for you guys, congratulations!

Katie said...

Congratulations!!!! We're so excited for your whole family!!!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

yeah for 6!!!!! :) you already know how stinkin' excited we are for you!!!

xoxo

Christie Quirl said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you and Rocky, and the kids!!! So is your new bundle of joy going to be a Birthday gift or a Christmas Miracle? Congratulations!!!! Miss you!!!
Christie

Claire said...

Wonderful news Whitty! Very happy for you.

Whit said...

Thank you everyone! We are excited, and feel so loved, and blessed!