Monday, January 11, 2010

My Boy








Oh how I love this little man! He turned eight and chose to get baptized. What an experience! He was so excited, and a little bit nervous. You can see it in his eyes. We had all of our family and friends there to support him. The program was interesting. The person with the actual paper program didn't show up, so they announced me as "Sister Christiansen" to say the opening prayer. Ha! Not even close. They skipped the musical #. But, not knowing this, it was overall pretty good. A good talk, then several baptisms. Bud and Rocky looked so cute in white jumpsuits. Bud kept exhaling with his mouth trying to take in the whole experience. He was baptized and then Rocky confirmed him. What a wonderful blessing! I hope he always remembers the day. I know I will. I am so proud of him! He is a wonderful son. He is so kind. He is a great big brother. I don't know what I did to have such a good boy, but I love him, and I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for my boy.


No comments: