Saturday, August 1, 2009

Here it is!

Here it is! After a long week in Utah, I rolled my suitcase into our room, gasped, and burst into tears. My darling husband of nine years made me this bed. Yes, he made it! Isn't it wonderful? I had no idea he was doing this. It was the best surprise ever!!!!! All week long he told me he was helping our friend build a shed. I had no reason not to believe him. I guess it is okay to lie when gifts are involved. HA!
Here we are on our anniversary. We always take a picture like this before our date. What a wonderful nine years it has been. I love this man more each day. I love how everyday he makes me smile and laugh. I love how he knows me sometimes better than I know myself. I love what a great daddy he is. I love how he loves me. He is my friend, husband, and love! I LOVE YOU ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



11 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Way to go Rocky! You are one lucky lady Whitney.

Jensen Pose said...

Wow! That turned out incredible! I knew he was making you a bed, but I thought it would be out of popcicle sticks! He did a fantastic job! Happy Anniversary you guys I hope it was wonderful!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

It's gorgeous!!! He scored big points with that anniversary gift! GREAT job Rock STAR! :)

Happy Anniversary again!

Lesley said...

How beautiful!!

Claire said...

That is a beautiful bed. What a treasure!

Emily Patterson said...

OMG!!! That is awesome.....what would you charge to make me one??? I am serious!

Katie said...

WOW! I love the bed, it's amazing! And Happy Anniversary :)

Nate the Great! said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What an excellent gift!! Happy Anniversary!

Whit said...

Thanks everybody!

Adoptive Momma said...

Beautiful, congratulations on another year together and many more to come!

Hulberts said...

That looks awesome! Nice job Rocky and congrats on 9 years!