Monday, July 27, 2009

One Week








I took my kids, and my nephew to Utah for one week. We went to a birthday party, took a trip to Logan, Dinosaur Museum, Farm country, Children's Garden, Adventure water slide, fed ducks, saw the movie Up, parks, Zoo, Trax, Temple Sqaure, Tree house museum, and then one crazy ride home. What normally takes 5 hours, took ten. We had a tire blow out. I must say it is not as scary as I always thought it would be. The kids were great. Two cars pulled over to help me, while four cars so kindly whistled as the flew by. My darling husband was not home when we finally rolled into the driveway. He was returning from an archery outing. He did surprise me with an early anniversary present. You will have to wait for the next post.


3 comments:

Michelle Colt said...

That sounds like a fun filled busy week! You are so brave to take them alone! I'm not that brave yet! You're daughters hair looks so cute in pig tails!

Jensen Pose said...

Oh my!!! I'm glad you guys made it home safe after that crazy adventure!! I love Utah!! It's easy to do alot in one week there!!

Katie said...

I'm amazed you fit all that into 1 week! How fun (except for the tire blow out)!