Monday, July 28, 2008

What do you remember?

Okay, I am playing too.
Directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you can remember.
2.Next re-post this on your blog, and see what people remember about you. It is pretty fun to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me I will assume you are playing the game and I will come to your blog. If you don't have a blog I will leave a memory about you on mine. Thanks for playing!
(okay, just leave a memory if you don't want to post it on your blog.)

5 comments:

Lesley said...

My memory of you... You are always so sweet to me. You treat me like one of the family and that means a lot to me.

Katie said...

I think the first memory I have of you is hearing about you from Coombs. Jeff and I had just started dating and Coombs was telling him about how Rocky was dating this girl and he was gonzo. Rocky was smitten and only wanted to spend every minute with you ( I think they were a little jealous!). Little did they know their single time was about up as well!

Anna said...

So the thing that came to my mind was the first time I saw you when you moved back to Idaho. Rocky came to the door looking for JB, and letting us know that you were back. I ran out to the road, and you got out of the car in that great red jacket with a silver W pin on it... I remember being excited for you that you were back, but not really knowing you that well. Oh how time can change things :)

Tara said...

The first thing that came to mind was you and Rocky watching us get photos taken on our wedding day. Rocky came over to Jon and said "We are sooo jealous". You had one more month until your wedding and Rocky couldn't wait...

Claire said...

My favorite memory is you and I laughing on my bed with my huge life size bear. I have pictures to prove it. I found your blog from Haileys, I hope you don't mind. Your family is beautiful. Come on over and check out my little fam.
Claire (Lungren) Spencer