Thursday, September 1, 2011

Showered by LOVE




Shortly after baby was born, I had 2 showers. The first one, which I don't have pictures of, was a surprise. My dear friends took me out to dinner, then we made a stop before they dropped me off at home. The stop was my shower!!! What a surprise! Rocky brought baby, and all my K2 girls were there. It was a double shower for Kris and I. The best part was the gifts! They were all diapers and wipes!!!! I had enough diapers and wipes for the first 6 months! AMAZING! I still have one package of large diapers left. So great, and so helpful! Thank you ladies! Next, my cousins threw a darling shower for me. It was a bed time stories shower. All the gifts were favorite books from all my family. The decoration is pictured above. The table is made like a bed; complete with cookies and milk for dessert! So cute and creative! Now baby has brand new books, which he loves. Some of them make me cry when I read them to him. Thank you to my cousins! I love you!



No comments: