Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mama's Gotta EAT!!!!

More often than not Rocky will smile, or tease me about how much I enjoy food. It's true! It is one of my joys in life. I love food! I love to eat! I love to cook and bake! I love to be served good food! I have many fond memories, and many of them have to do with food. I have several specific food memories. Most of my food memories have to do with my favorite people also. For example, whenever I make or eat broccoli salad, I think of my mother. So, in honor of my wonderful mom, and several wonderful moms out there; I thought I would share my memories of you and food.

Grandma Rowe: Blue cheese dressing
Grandma Olive: Sugar free fudge pops
Mom: Ham, broccoli salad,... this list could go on forever
Wendy: Coconut Muffins
Erica: Bean Dip
Lacey: Frog eyes
Lola: Chicken noodle soup
Jennifer: Chocolate mayo cake
Tracie: Tacos
Heidi: Turkey meatloaf
Jessica: Goulash
Shelly: Strawberry rhubarb cake
Julie: Frosty
Megan: Hot tamales
Betsy: Scotcheroos
Anna: Otter pops
Stephanie: Fish tacos
Jan: Peaches
Kris: Bread
Gabrielle: Spaghetti Sauce
Sallie: Potato soup
Mary: Cheese sandwiches
Jenny: Popcorn
Brit: Guacamole
Amber: Cake pops


So, Mamas I want to wish you a very HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY! I love you all! I hope you are creating memories that will last. And I really hope you are being served something delicious. Let's EAT!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post, ummm, but I was hoping to get chocolate chip cookies, I mean, I totally understand peaches, and I love that we have peaches together, but chocolate chip cookies is WAY more fun, and I'm fun right? :) Love you too and have a GREAT mother's day!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

you are too stinky cute! Love that I am HOt tamales. well I just love that I made the list!

xoxo! Happy Mothers day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Sounds like I need to meet Shelly ... strawberry rhubarb cake sounds delish. I'm glad I made the list too. Funny that I remind you of Spaghetti Sauce because we just ate some today and I thought of you! We're already 2 bags down and it's only been a week! :-)
Gabrielle