Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spring!



Every year Rocky gets so excited about the garden. Most years we plant a garden, then end up moving before we can harvest it. So last year we were both so excited to plant, grow, and harvest our garden. Unfortunately our garden was horrible. So, this year, I convinced Rocky to let me try. Normally he has taken the lead. I decided to start all of our plants inside this year. So, here they are. We should have enough plants to feed our neighborhood! There are at least 2 seeds in each section. Eventually they will need to be separated, and put into individual pots. So, spring is in the air around here! Happy planting!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you have been a very busy girl!! Hopefully I will get to sample some of your harvest later this year.

Lesley said...

I am way impressed!! You are amazing! Good luck with your garden!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

what did you plant?

Katie said...

Wow, you are on top of things! I want to try a little gardening this year, so thanks for the inspiration!

Cami Jill said...

Yeah! I too am married to a man who loves his garden. We usually start with seeds (except for our tomatoes) but we have never started them inside. Let me know how it goes. We should grow different stuff and co-op!

Anonymous said...

So I am so jealous that you can start thinking about a garden already!! We don't even get to start wishing for spring until about the end of April. Good luck with the seeds, if it works out let me know more, I might try it in my garden this year.

Anna said...

*jeramiah* I'm jelous. Not sure if we'll get to plant a garden this year. Good Luck!