Friday, December 28, 2007

It's begining to look alot like..... January!

Well, today is the day. We are taking Christmas down. Actually I started last night. The kids always get sad when all the decorations come down, but I am delighted. I love packing it up, and making the house clean again. I also love find places for all the new Christmas treasures. We have already rearraged my daughters room to make it more "Princess" friendly. My son did not want his room to change, but enjoyed cleaning it, and having a place for all his new toys. My sweet husband has hung my new presents on the wall, and we are thinking about finally painting. We have the paint, just not the time. We'll see. I do love this time of year though. It gives a fresh start to everything. We always make a big DI trip before and after Christmas. Out with the old, in with the new. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Hey! let's have a painting party! We could paint and chat and they guys can watch the kids! what do ya say? :)